Hi, another question probably leads to either a really simple answer or a bug.
I'm still getting a hang of how to manage different oject and unwrap them separately, so far success to the point I can go to paint room and open UV Texture Editor and see different UVs for different objects.
BUT, when I click to UV Room, one object is missing. My workflow is as following.
1. Voxel sculpt
2. put 2 object into 2 different layer.(just cube and cylinder)
3. go to retopo room and start unwrap cube.
4. create a new uv set, and use new uv set to unwrap cylinder
5. merge them to scene one by one.
6. in paint room I can do everything properly.
7. click to UV room I can only see cylinder. ( what ever merge to scene later?)
In default uv set(cube) I see nothing, no model and no UVs.
Am I missing something?