3DCoat Forums

Mapping some pen parameters.

rimasson

• Advanced Member

Instead of having multiple sorts of curve in 3Dcoat,

in Bodypaint, you can map and link several attributes like hte size, the pressure and the hardness of the pen to attributes like the pen pressure, tilt, the draw distance....

post-476-1210794493_thumb.jpg

in Bodypaint, you can map and link several attributes like hte size, the pressure and the hardness of the pen to attributes like the pen pressure, tilt, the draw distance....

I agree, it should be in 3D-Coat. I will make curves control element and insert it anywhere :)

Also, I have a question: how it should be better to do:

1) Attach all set of parameters every pen

2) Make additional custom pressure mode in "E" palette. Of course many presets can be choosen.

I like (2), but please tell me what is better. I like (2) because it is more easy to find :)

Maybe (1) is better for professionals...

• Advanced Member
Also, I have a question: how it should be better to do:

1) Attach all set of parameters every pen

2) Make additional custom pressure mode in "E" palette. Of course many presets can be choosen.

I like (2), but please tell me what is better. I like (2) because it is more easy to find :)

Maybe (1) is better for professionals...

If i can save This as a preset, option 2 is enough for me.

forgot to add...the extra panel should stay opened if the user leaves it opened and closes the program

(to avoid having to click that extra time each time the user hits 'e')

;)

I think it should be usual popup panel with 5 standart presets that can't be deleted. You can add additional preseds with curves.

When you will press 'E' and select standart preset the window will also switch to that preset settings.

• 3 months later...

I agree, it should be in 3D-Coat. I will make curves control element and insert it anywhere :)
I think it should be usual popup panel with 5 standart presets that can't be deleted. You can add additional preseds with curves.

When you will press 'E' and select standart preset the window will also switch to that preset settings.

Very much looking forward to this feature! :)