3DCoat Forums

Alien(Escape 51)

ebitz

• Advanced Member

I have this concept in my head of a video game where you are the alien and humans are the enemy, as if you were probed and experimented on by human scientists. Using ancient cultures such as Egyptians in this case, to model the character as reference. The Egyptians were visited by these aliens giving them technology etc, as a part of their culture. This is not a new concept (Discovery Channel, etc) but an interesting one non the less. So many of the Egyptian culture was derived from these aliens and hence these elements will be reflected in the design of the character.

So I am pretty much done with the primary and secondary details moving on to the tertiary ones. There is much more to do, armor, tech,clothing, weapons etc. Stay tuned.

post-13655-0-23007100-1362352364_thumb.p

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Update on character. Changed some proportions, predominantly in the head and added some more minor details as well as defining some more forms. Stay tuned.

post-13655-0-08060800-1362612741_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Thanks for the comments everyone. This one might be put on hold for a little while, because of the Polycount-Mixamo contest.

• Advanced Member

I like this, too. You've done a great job of a back story and driving a focused approach to the piece. I like the organic more than the hard surface for this one, but I can't wait to see how it turns out.