21 members have voted

1. 1. The best entry was done by:

• ajz3d
    • BeatKitano
    • carlosan
    • chingchong
    • ebitz

• Advanced Member

Seems like this challenge is abandoned by its challenge starter?

 ⁞ @BeatKitano 1 Jan

Anyway, last rant from about 3dcoat. After a 3 years evaluation cycle the mixed result are tipping the scales towards a no.

 ⁞ @BeatKitano 1 Jan

It was fun while it lasted, but I'll just stick to zbrush and helix from now on. I've no stomach for such games.

 ⁞ @BeatKitano 1 Jan

3dcoat, the software that gets you 30 sec freeze (or crash!) when switching between tools. 4th time the bug reappear. I'm out this time.

Its too bad, really enjoyed your inputs (streams, wips and comments) here in the Community.

But good luck to you, for your future work

About this contest

- Deadline is over

- a poll with the final submissions will be done after the deadline

Are only 4 final submissions, right ?

Deadline: Due to the consequent amount of work you've got till the first January to complete this challenge. 

Also this time the community will pick the winner, a poll with the final submissions will be done after the deadline.

• Advanced Member

Ive looked trough the pages and only found this 4 final entries (btw Carlos, you didnt mark your image as "Final" there  ;) ),

but i guess we can count BeatKitano's last shot in his WIP, since that looked very, very "Final" to me :)

Edited by chingchong

• Advanced Member
I dont know how to pose properly with 3DC proxy/pose tools.

FINAL

GREEN_LANTERN.png

I don't know if this helps or not, but by adjusting the border width you can get some much cleaner selections say using the rectangular select tool with the pose tool. It will feather the selection much more, allowing for a much more natural bend, scale or translation. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Advanced Member

btw:

it would be nice to have an overview panel with final entries in that challange-thread (like the Gallery on the top in the General Forums, or the Video Panel in newbie-section), so that you dont have to click you trough each page.

Edited by chingchong
  • Like 1

• Contributor

it would be nice to have an overview panel with final entries in that challange-thread (like the Gallery on the top in the General Forums, or the Video Panel in newbie-section), so that you dont have to click you trough each page.

Plus, each character's story.

• Like 1

btw:

Webmaster is working on it

Ty for suggest it :D

• Like 2

• Contributor
Webmaster is working on it

Ty for suggest it :D

Cool!

Btw, the webmaster here is great! I pointed out some bugs with the forum and he fixed them right away, Javis and I requested a Challenge thread and he set that up, and I even asked for Tapatalk functionality and he gave us that too! Other visitors to the forum have occasionally even mentioned that the forum software here is really nice. Thanks webmaster! :)

• Advanced Member

very nice artworks, but there can I see all finally artworks - it's possible to see later challanges on a single page, so I think its better to made a choize? It was very very hard to made a choice, because I'm very impressed :)

They are normally marked in the post as FINAL

ajz3d

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15320&p=103870

BeatKitano

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14846&p=102444

Carlosan

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15320&p=103199

chingchong

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15320&p=103861

ebitz

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15320&p=103894

Edited by chingchong
  • Like 1

Chingchong is the winner! :)

Congratulations on creating a really cool hero!

Chingchong will get a trophy icon under his user name, he gets to choose the topic of the next Challenge!

Congrats again to Chingchong for winning!

• Advanced Member

Thanks Carlosan, :)

i thought it will close tomorrow, but voting was low in the last days.

About next contest, i think it will be easier if i pick the winner as before, not a poll ( to long), or what do you think?

What do you think about the next Theme proposal : Olympic Winter Games?

Thanks Carlosan, :)

i thought it will close tomorrow, but voting was low in the last days.

About next contest, i think it will be easier if i pick the winner as before, not a poll ( to long), or what do you think?

What do you think about the next Theme proposal : Olympic Winter Games?

Congratulations! Everyone put in a lot of effort and work on their amazing sculpts.

It is up to you, if you want to have a poll or decide yourself. If you have any questions or need any help in any way regarding the challenge, don't hesitate to contact me directly. :) I'll be setting you up with your medal right after this post.

• Like 1