3DCoat Forums

[SOLVED] How do I load/install primitives in 3DCoat ?

MikeLen

I am new to 3D coat and I would like to know how do I load primitive shapes from the 3D coat library section I have downloaded them from the website but I don't know how to load them into 3D Coat. I have tried google for info but I cant seem to find any info on how this is done. Can someone please let me know?

Thanks

• 2 years later...

I'm new to 3d coat as well.  In the various videos that 3dcoat has on youtube, their are examples of primitives like the gear for instance and also making a cube and enabling fillet on the tool during creation.  However I'm using the 4.7.06 and I don't see these models by default and I don't see a way to enable filleting of a cube or lathing etc.  The downloads section doesn't appear to have more primitive models such as the ones I indicated above to download from.  I see the Tinker models but these seem to be from a third party and do not have adjustable parameters as those shown in the youtube videos.

e.g.

Thank you!

Jason

• Carlosan changed the title to [SOLVED] How do I load/install primitives in 3DCoat ?