3DCoat Forums

tree321 WIP-s

tree321

• Advanced Member
Had to make the head to go with the hand.Working on some other stuff. Maybe I'll come back to this.I don't know.

Prince of Darkness

o ye who sit upon the thrown of darkness and cast thy shadow on the Light that shines ye who shroud the truth with your lies how can ye escape the wrath to come and who shall come to your rescue thy ways were great in thy days and o how thou didst prosper the nations fell down to you and worshiped your name but now thy riches have turned to dust and the glory that thou sought after has come to naught the mighty pharaohs of egypt did seek your guidance and the kings of babylon your approval but they shall gaze at you with wonder as they watch your fall then shall ye be cast into outer darkness chains shall bind ye and there shall be no escape

Always looking forward to your creation. Sell some videos at kurv or gnomon for 3dcoat. ;)

It's not meant to be funny.

Always looking forward to your creation. Sell some videos at kurv or gnomon for 3dcoat. ;)

• Contributor

Thank you lc8b105, I don't know what to say. :)

Cornerstone Jewelers

Made this last night I'm glad I didn't post it(I spelled jewelers wrong) I can't spell! :lol: But I fixed it.

Technique used:Create tube primitive and re size-New layer- sphere brush-Sphere brush to Boolean-Use cut tool to remove excess sphere for setting-Custom shaders-Ring done.The rest should be obvious.

I used the custom shader Chrome 2 from Rick's shaders that I uploaded in the free section.Increase resolution once on sphere and use extrude brush plus manyspots alpha to create a sparkling faceted look quickly.

Have fun,

Rick

post-913-1235230666_thumb.png

post-913-1235230691_thumb.png

• Contributor

When Dragons Walked the Earth

In mystical place that time has forgotten, there stood in the midst of a great and noble people, a valiant dragon who protected the iron gates of the city.While the fires in the homes of the noble people dwindled and the children slept, the gentle giant kept a close watch on them all.

Edit:Lowered the specularity on this piece a bit.I may play around with different shaders.This was done in vox mode only so no painting just shaders.I still need some practice to get it right.Maybe I'll tone down the green a bit.

Taros:This piece is only around 9 mil. tris. so it's not that heavy.I would think a couple of gigs would do it.Really for 3d-coat I would recommend at least 4 gigs ram on 64 bit system if you can.I have 8 gigs and still run out of memory on some projects.

post-913-1235589393_thumb.jpg

post-913-1235589408_thumb.jpg

post-913-1235589424_thumb.jpg

post-913-1235589431_thumb.jpg

post-913-1235623500_thumb.jpg

post-913-1235623512_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Contributor

Well it's been a while since I posted anything in here.I've spent the last several months creating many new works that I will start posting today.(Hopefully one a day till all have been posted.)These works represent creations mostly done through Alpha 60.Some have been re rendered in latest alphas with gradient background.Though as of today I am having problems with shaders in latest alphas.Hopefully fixed soon.

Not all of these are masterpieces, but as time goes on and 3D-Coat improves, as well as my technique, so will my work.

All work done in voxel mode only.Various colors in these images have been done with shaders only.

Looking forward to seeing a turntable gallery soon. :)

KING OF KINGS LAMB OF GOD

I've sculpted many Biblical figures in the past. Here is my first computer aided Biblical sculpt.

I absolutely love this one, i'm a christian to some extent and this represents Jesus very well imo :good:;)

I would really like to see the final rendered version of this model. :)

• Contributor

erklaerbar:Nope,no further plans with these models, just love to create them. :)

Daniel:The wolf was real easy to make, ha, ha :lol:

Silentman:Thank you, I have other Christ peaces I will post soon.I love Jesus!I will try to find time to shader and render "KING OF KINGS LAMB OF GOD"