Blaster

13th Challenge: Tin Toys  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Challenge 13 Winner

• ajz3d
    • Blaster
    • Tony Nemo

• Contributor

Ok you took it to the final level , beat the final Boss and revealed 2 secret levels that developers didnt even  create!!! 

Edited by Michaelgdrs
  • Like 2

• Advanced Member

Wow you guys! But hey, what's with all the "cheating"  :p:  AJ, I didn't know we were allowed to take photos of the objects and post them haha, and geez, Blaster, how'd you turn your photo into a 3d-model automatically in Sketchfab :P I have got to find that feature hahaha. Seriously though, both of these are absolutely fantastic! Great work guys  :good2:

• Like 2

Just got back from vacation and have not had not logged in since my last post.  I didnt realize Tony's  Kitty had been overlooked for the final voting.  Tony I am Glad to see your kitty up there waving back at me. Great job!

Edited by Blaster

• Contributor

Thanks, Blaster! I think the voting is wrong as I voted for AJ. It was a tough decision as your own was excellent but I thought AJ's was the most difficult to produce (mine was the easiest). I don't know why there are only 5 votes cast. Are we in a parallel universe?

Thanks Tony I appreciate your support.  I think we all did a good job and in the end it all about pushing yourself to learn something new.  Hopefully we can get more community participation in upcoming challenges.  :)  

• Contributor

Thank you! This was a very interesting challenge that brought up some memories of my childhood. I didn't have many tin toys, but while browsing for some references I stumbled upon some tin toys which my friends had.

With the official contest coming in a few days, do you think it's worth to start a challenge that has no prizes to be won? I suspect the number of competitors will be minimal, if any. Maybe it's better to hold with the 14th challenge until the official one ends?

Edited by ajz3d

• 3 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Looking great , amazing to be honest but there is a little problem.....

Toy is not working , i am trying switching to ON but nothing happens....

Can you please have a look and re upload???

Edited by Michaelgdrs

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member
On 9.5.2016 at 1:45 PM, ajz3d said:

Thank you! This was a very interesting challenge that brought up some memories of my childhood. I didn't have many tin toys, but while browsing for some references I stumbled upon some tin toys which my friends had.

With the official contest coming in a few days, do you think it's worth to start a challenge that has no prizes to be won? I suspect the number of competitors will be minimal, if any. Maybe it's better to hold with the 14th challenge until the official one ends?

Official challenge is over ;)

Or are you saving the bullets for the next official challenge :D