3DCoat Forums

Little GUIDE about IPS forums for 3D Coat community.

Hi guys,

if I am not wrong some of you are skeptic about new 3D Coat forums, so let me try to remove that skepticism and share with you some tips. As I am running on my own pretty big community for Cinema 4D with IPS, I am more than happy to share with you some tips to make your stay more enjoyable.

Step one.

What I advise you to do first time you come to this forums is to play with the settings, starting from FOLLOW button in any topic.

followButton.jpg

Once you press that FOLLOW button, click on the "Change how the notification is sent" and that will bring you to another screen

notificationSettings.jpg

As you can see, here, you are able to set everything how you want, my suggestion is to set everything like I did on this image and from that point, your enjoyment on this forums will be much better. You will be notified for the things you want. No more searching and wasting time.

The bottom section of the screen is pretty much self explanatory and you can set setting how you prefer.

notificationSetting2.jpg

For now that would be it, if somethings pop up on my mind I will update this topic as some features are theme based. We have some neat features with custom theme on our forums.

So guys, I hope I managed to help at least to some degree. Enjoy! :)

Cheers,

Igor

Edited by SIgor
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...