3DCoat Forums

Downloading Tutorials

• Contributor

http://www.3d-coat.com/video_tutorial.html

Seriously, most of these tutes will not download/play/save!

What has gone wrong?

I am trying to update, make sure, I have versions which are most up to date.

(And, please, DON'T try and say it's because I have IE-----if it wont work with IE it is not produced correctly for the huge majority of computer users!)

And, sorry to grumble, the 3DC site is still one of the slowest to open/download from--no, THE slowest--of any sites I am involved with--is this on the fix list?

And, I am one of 3DCs greatest fans, as posts around the forums confirm----

Hey!--have to grumble sometimes!

Brian

• Contributor
If your using firefox search for an extension called DownThemAll

Load the page of the tutorial you want. Open downthemall and select the file that contains the archive or video.

I was trying to make a point!

Why would I need to install firefox for stuff I have had no previous problem accessing?

Why is it only some of the items causing a d/l problem? etc.

Brian

• Contributor
Don't worry, Andrew is going to rent a dedicated server for 3DC web sites, which will provide faster and more stable bandwidth.

So, just be a little patient. :)

Thanks

--frustration upon frustration built up a bit!

Only a couple of weeks to our 55th wedding aniversary---I should have learned about having patience by now?

Brian

Bwtr, excuse and don't worry! You are one of my lovely customers! You was second man who supported me at the beginning and purchased 3DC.

We will fix the situation soon.

Really today we rented really powerful dedicated server at www.serverloft.com and I am sure 3D-Coat's site will work much better soon. Migration is not immediate process.

Now it is time of vacations, so changes can't be done too quickly. Webmaster will work until 2-nd of January, then he will go to short vacation.

But even now all tutorials are downloadable from forum.

• Contributor
Bwtr, excuse and don't worry! You are one of my lovely customers! You was second man who supported me at the beginning and purchased 3DC.

We will fix the situation soon.

Really today we rented really powerful dedicated server at www.serverloft.com and I am sure 3D-Coat's site will work much better soon. Migration is not immediate process.

Now it is time of vacations, so changes can't be done too quickly. Webmaster will work until 2-nd of January, then he will go to short vacation.

But even now all tutorials are downloadable from forum.

Thanks Andrew.

I guess, being in my 76th year, I am allowed to have grouchy days at times!

So thrilled to know I was number two in getting 3DC

How brilliantly clever and astute of me!

I think, around the forums, that 3DC, combined with MoI, and Carrara, all know I am about the best set up3D artist that one could wish to be.

Have a great New Year.

Brian Rohde