marco

Buy license version 2 == version 3 for free ???

34 posts in this topic

Hello ...

I just want to know if I buy a license now whether I

would have to buy a license for version 3 as well ??

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you willbuy it now you will pay125$ now (with discount) and 60$ to upgrade to 3.0 when it will out.

If you will buy it then - you will pay 200$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If you willbuy it now you will pay125$ now (with discount) and 60$ to upgrade to 3.0 when it will out.

If you will buy it then - you will pay 200$.

I was wondering what discount you were referring too ?? I am a disabled vet on a fixed income and love this program, that said I have to pinch my penny's :) so any money I can save will help a lot. I am learning 3d just to keep my sanity and this program will make a nice addition to silo :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was wondering what discount you were referring too ?? I am a disabled vet on a fixed income and love this program, that said I have to pinch my penny's :) so any money I can save will help a lot. I am learning 3d just to keep my sanity and this program will make a nice addition to silo :P

Now you are getting discount for 15 days if you will enter valid e-mail during registration (mail will be sent after registration)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Andrew

I just registered. Will I get the discount code thru email or it will kick in at check out?

Thanks

hhnguyen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same question, i want buy 3.0 update

if i understand update to v3 cost is 60$ ? (i have just buy coat 2.10)

best regard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought the combo ( mac/win) :P I was wondering if both can be used at the same time. I realize they are diff. serials but I just want to be sure. I wanted to have my wife use the mac while I use the pc so we can learn together :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ...

I installed version 3_alpha_47, but the serial (Mac) is not accepted. Is that normal? This only gives me the 15 day trial option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Andrew

I just registered. Will I get the discount code thru email or it will kick in at check out?

Thanks

hhnguyen

Discount letter comes to e-mail. Sometimes it can fall in spam folder :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just bought the combo ( mac/win) :P I was wondering if both can be used at the same time. I realize they are diff. serials but I just want to be sure. I wanted to have my wife use the mac while I use the pc so we can learn together :)

License is per user, not per computer. I have nothing against learning, but if both of you will use it professionally, you need to buy another license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello ...

I installed version 3_alpha_47, but the serial (Mac) is not accepted. Is that normal? This only gives me the 15 day trial option.

Please write me details to support@3d-coat.com

I will help tomorrow (now going to sleep)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
same question, i want buy 3.0 update

if i understand update to v3 cost is 60$ ? (i have just buy coat 2.10)

best regard

Yes, 60$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Discount letter comes to e-mail. Sometimes it can fall in spam folder :(

I have given it a few days and still there is no discount email either in my in box or spam box

Hnguyen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have given it a few days and still there is no discount email either in my in box or spam box

Hnguyen

So drop an email with your purchase info to Andrew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I purchased version2.10 some time back. I am waiting with baited breath for Version3 :) I intend to let my Zbrush go in favor of 3D Coat with the Voxel sculpting. So any idea when Version 3 may be out? Someone probably asked already but I couldn't find it. Don't want to miss my chance to upgrade. :) I hope there will be an anouncement notice sent out?

Cheers,

Mike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi, I purchased version2.10 some time back. I am waiting with baited breath for Version3 :) I intend to let my Zbrush go in favor of 3D Coat with the Voxel sculpting. So any idea when Version 3 may be out? Someone probably asked already but I couldn't find it. Don't want to miss my chance to upgrade. :) I hope there will be an anouncement notice sent out?

Cheers,

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Prospect:

Release of v3.0 will be in the first quarter of 2009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks lc8b 105,

I'm pretty excited about 3DCoat. I originally purchased it because of the retopo tools, the first time I tried them they were so fantastically easy to use I fell in love with this app. For making clothes etc for my figures they just make the job a brease.

Cheers,

Mike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, 60$

I have a strange request. I just purchased 2.10 for Mac OSX. I'd like to do an advance purchase of 3.0 now while the US Dollar still has some value. I have a feeling that by the time 3.0 is released in May, you may not be accepting US Dollar orders any more.

I'm serious. Don't know if you follow the financial markets, but I do.

Terry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have a strange request. I just purchased 2.10 for Mac OSX. I'd like to do an advance purchase of 3.0 now while the US Dollar still has some value. I have a feeling that by the time 3.0 is released in May, you may not be accepting US Dollar orders any more.

I'm serious. Don't know if you follow the financial markets, but I do.

Terry

Lols... My whole family is investing in gold. I wonder if Andrew will start accepting e-gold:

http://www.e-gold.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold

The Govt doesn't like it since it's harder to monitor (they were prosecuted as an unlicensed money transfer business), but they're still open for business.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.01/egold.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have a strange request. I just purchased 2.10 for Mac OSX. I'd like to do an advance purchase of 3.0 now while the US Dollar still has some value. I have a feeling that by the time 3.0 is released in May, you may not be accepting US Dollar orders any more.

I'm serious. Don't know if you follow the financial markets, but I do.

Terry

The difference between V3 and V2 is 60$ (if you have purchased V2 recently).

And we will think more seriously about pre-pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lols... My whole family is investing in gold. I wonder if Andrew will start accepting e-gold:

http://www.e-gold.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold

The Govt doesn't like it since it's harder to monitor (they were prosecuted as an unlicensed money transfer business), but they're still open for business.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.01/egold.html

I have a GoldMoney account.

http://goldmoney.com/en/

Terry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The difference between V3 and V2 is 60$ (if you have purchased V2 recently).

And we will think more seriously about pre-pay.

please do cuz we can't wait to give you our money andrew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
please do cuz we can't wait to give you our money andrew!

Yep. I'm in the process of selling my Zbrush license as I type this. So the sooner the better for the pre-pay of v3, the better. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I no longer own Zbrush... Finalized the sell today.

When can I buy a copy of 3DCoat v3? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... same here: more then enough room for version 3.0.

With the first quarter of 2009 gone for good - any news on the release, please?

Not that I would be bored or afraid of the ongoing changes of our currencies, just curious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites