3DCoat Forums

Mode Disappearing

EricPfeiffer

Hey everyone. I've been running into this strange problem where my model keeps disappearing when I hover it. The model isn't actually gone, it's just a visual glitch and I can usually get it back by hitting one of the preset camera positions. This time it really bugged out and I was able to screen cap a video of it. Has anyone else run into this problem? My models are pretty low res and my machine is brand new with up to date specs so I don't think it's hardware. Not sure though. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you!

Yeah I had checked that previously to make sure it wasn't being upscaled but those were my settings. I started a new project in the newer beta version and so far it's better. I had opened the older project in the beta version that was originally giving me problems and the problems persisted. This new project seems much better so I'm not if the original project was corrupted somehow but I'll let you know if it happens again.

Thanks for the help.