3DCoat Forums

Shortcuts are terrible slow

dela

Hi guys , a few weeks ago I started to use 3D coat for concept work , I assigned my shortcut and it worked ok ,recently I noticed that my shortcuts are getting terribly slow ,I press the keyboard and after 5 seconds I got my command , sorry that my first post is about complaining . Can somebody help me with that ? 

• Reputable Contributor
36 minutes ago, dela said:

Hi guys , a few weeks ago I started to use 3D coat for concept work , I assigned my shortcut and it worked ok ,recently I noticed that my shortcuts are getting terribly slow ,I press the keyboard and after 5 seconds I got my command , sorry that my first post is about complaining . Can somebody help me with that ? 

Are you using a wireless keyboard? Mine will sometimes do that, when typing or hitting hotkeys, if the USB adapter isn't very close. Outside of that, I've never had a problem with hotkeys being slow, and I've been using 3D Coat daily for several years

• Reputable Contributor
4 hours ago, dela said:

Here at work, I am using the " normal " keyboard and I have that problem .On my wireless Cintiq keyboard shortcuts are much faster .Maybe there is something with windows 7 and windows 10 ? 

I'm using Windows 10 and experience no slowdown in using keyboard shortcuts. Might be a good idea to contact support and let them know (support@3dcoat.com)