3DCoat Forums

External texture editor bug

shotgun

Encountered this today during one of countless external editor sessions:

The upper image is pre-edit. 

The one below shows the texture as it came back from PS.

There are numerous pixelly distortions (circled in blue), all were created when the texture was sent to PS from 3DC.

3dcpixelbug.JPG

Solution was re-import theOBJ and reassign the textures, but still...

This thread would typically go in the paint mode bugs forum, but that has not been updated for 2 years so... I also made a thread in 'features' forum which I intended to keep udpate but I am unable to reply to my own thread, I guess it was locked? if a mod can chip in here it would be nice

20 hours ago, shotgun said:

This thread would typically go in the paint mode bugs forum, but that has not been updated for 2 years so... I also made a thread in 'features' forum which I intended to keep udpate but I am unable to reply to my own thread, I guess it was locked? if a mod can chip in here it would be nice

Hey there. Sorry about any confusion. We recently did a forum update and that changed some of the functionality of the forum software. That said, I have elevated your status to "Member" from "New Member", you should now be able to edit your posts and the like as you need.

13 hours ago, Andrew Shpagin said:

Please send me the scene to support, I will try to reproduce.

Certainly!

36 minutes ago, Javis said:

Hey there. Sorry about any confusion. We recently did a forum update and that changed some of the functionality of the forum software. That said, I have elevated your status to "Member" from "New Member", you should now be able to edit your posts and the like as you need.

Thank you.

• Like 1