3DCoat Forums

The Dell Canvas, $1799.00

• Advanced Member

so it comes with the Wacom pen and it's got a huge screen.

Key competitors
Wacom’s Cintiq 27QHD touch pen display is the same size and resolution. However, it has a lower colour gamut (marginally – 97% of Adobe RGB), 10-finger touch support, and a much higher MSRP: $2,799.95.

http://www.cgchannel.com/2017/01/the-best-new-hardware-for-cg-artists-from-ces-2017/

And a dial

And it's price point is far superior to the equivalent sized Wacom Cintique..

I checked out the Surface Studio at the MS store and while it was nice I didn't like the fact that it had an overpriced computer of limited power in it that will be difficult to upgrade.

This is just a competitor to Wacom Cintique and it will go really well with my new    AMD Ryzen 1800x computer.

But I'll need a second monitor as the articles and video point out. This is the best;

http://www.eizo.com/products/flexscan/ev3237/

CAD, business, gaming, video – this 31.5-inch monitor does
it all. With its 4K UHD resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate, the
FlexScan EV3237 provides you with an exceptional experience
no matter the application.

product_photo_01_116.png

Edited by L'Ancien Regime

• Advanced Member

In the second video screenshot, look at the photographer's hand in the background, she must me a Zombie!!!

Joking aside, if you would tell me to pick one and it's mine for free, I could go for any of the 3 options mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

This is becoming a big trend. I'm loving it.

http://wccftech.com/macbook-pro-concept-no-physical-keyboard/

Tim Cook has repeatedly said that touchscreens are not going to be a part of the MacBook but instead, we got the Touch Bar on the higher-end 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro 2016 lineup. Now suppose if the entire MacBook Pro came with a Touch Bar-like feature, allowing you to pop up a complete keyboard whenever you felt like while experiencing the sensation of a key press through a Taptic Engine present underneath? This latest concept highlights just that so be sure to take a look at how this designer has envisioned future MacBook Pro models to function.

MacBook Pro Concept Envisions an Era Where There Are No Physical Keys, But an Entire Interactive Touchpad Where the Click Sensation Is Delivered by the Company’s Taptic Engine
Daniel Brunsteiner might give us a sneak peek into the future but that will also depend on Apple’s vision of a completely different, yet functional notebook. In this MacBook Pro concept, there are no physical keys and the entire layout has been replaced with a touchpad that acts like an oversized Touch Bar. Naturally, typing on this interactive keyboard is going to feel like a terrible experience but to deliver that keypress sensation is Apple’s Taptic Engine.

MacBook-Pro-concept-4.jpg

MacBook-Pro-concept-3-840x520.jpg