3DCoat Forums

Help With Blender

Derek Lee

I exported the objects as 'Export objects and textures' in 3d coats , but when i import the object to blender and rendered it , it loses all the texture just showing grey color . No matter how i uv the object or texture the object , it keeps showing grey color instead of showing the 3d coats texture . sorry for my englishlol2.thumb.gif.592c447c60102646e501a0ef863f77fb.giflol.thumb.jpg.5565106054080fe16c15155c37663b29.jpg

• Reputable Contributor

Regardless of your textures showing up or not. You will not get correct PBR rendering using the internal Blender render. Maybe a way to do it but I can not say. 

Use Cycles instead with one of the availble PBR shaders nodes out there.  You will have to manually hook up your PBR textures and normal map. Soon Blender will come with the Disney Principal Shader for PBR rendering in Cycles. Also use the Metallic / Roughness workflow in 3DC.

Or use this method for real time view port rendering. 

Download a Blender Test build 2.8. One of the branches I think should have the Evevee PBR realtime Viewport render but again have not downloaded one.  It is not in the official Blender 2.78b and I have not downloaded 2.78C.

I know it is in a testing development build of 2.80

A link to the road map of the Eevee PBR reattime  Viewport renderer. There is it states for 2.78 but not in there yet, at least on my version of 2.78b

https://code.blender.org/2017/03/eevee-roadmap/

https://builder.blender.org/download/

Edit: I downloaded the development Blender 2.80 branch by VS 2015. Yep it is there the Eevee renderer. 

Capture Eevee.JPG

Edited by digman
Corrections

The RC-2.79 -daily builds- come with the Disney Principal Shader for PBR rendering in Cycles -named Principled BSDF-

If he need the model for CSGO game mods, Texture > Texture I/O workflow is better to set it in Gloss - Color Specular option.

On 5/29/2017 at 3:48 AM, Carlosan said:

Hi

Your base model have UDIMS ?

Blender does not support UDIMS... Test with any of these addons that allows to import / export natively

Hey Um it doesnt work at all duh ... thanks for sharing btw , do you have any ways to help me out ???