3DCoat Forums

New Core INTEL i9 CPUs

At Computex 2017, Intel announced a new series of desktop processors, under the Core X name. That's an enthusiast platform for desktop PC owners who want to push for more performance through overclocking, play games at 4K and beyond and process video files at high speed.

The flagship will be the new Core i9 processors, which are the first CPUs to have the Core i9 branding -- previous CPUs have been tagged either Core i3, i5 or i7. These will directly take on AMD's new high-performance Ryzen chips, keeping the CPU power arms race going strong.

Source

Intel_Core_i9_X_series_Skylake.jpg

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/intel-core-i9-7900x-10-core-processor-review/

i9-7900x-4-985x450.jpg

2017 will go down as one of the more interesting years in the CPU market. AMD released their Ryzen CPUs earlier this year and now Intel has the brand new Core X Series, which is solely aimed towards gamers and enthusiast.

• Reputable Contributor
51 minutes ago, Carlosan said:

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/intel-core-i9-7900x-10-core-processor-review/

i9-7900x-4-985x450.jpg

2017 will go down as one of the more interesting years in the CPU market. AMD released their Ryzen CPUs earlier this year and now Intel has the brand new Core X Series, which is solely aimed towards gamers and enthusiast.

Two words come to mind. 1) Thread 2) Ripper. Coming to Computers stores near you, in July.

• Like 2