3DCoat Forums

New User ...

Andreas_C

I purchased a license for 3D-Coat and just wanted to say hi ...

I just fired it up and played with it (using the quickstart as a guide). Very impressive !

The only sad thing is that I did NOT download the demo (and saved $15), but just bought it because I saw a post in another forum. But from reading the forum posts, I'm not the only one who had this "problem" :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Andreas

• Advanced Member
I purchased a license for 3D-Coat and just wanted to say hi ...

I just fired it up and played with it (using the quickstart as a guide). Very impressive !

The only sad thing is that I did NOT download the demo (and saved $15), but just bought it because I saw a post in another forum. But from reading the forum posts, I'm not the only one who had this "problem" :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Andreas

Happened to me too last night. But the discount is discontinued anyway. The emails sent need updating.

Excuse... But this discount is just experimental thing. In general official price s 140$

Hi Andrew,

no problem ... 3D coat is still worth the money ;)

I also own ZBrush and one of the huge advantages of 3D Coat is that I can save directly to LWO ... that is such an incredible timesaver & simplification.

And I think I'll spend the 60$ to upgrade to version 3 when it becomes available.

Cheers,

Andreas