3DCoat Forums

Problem with lagging 3DCoat

QDev

Hello, 

I'm going to buy 3DCoat so I installed the demo and I have a problem with lagging the program with non-advanced elements. Below I present a video as it looks in the program. My computer's parameters are:
I5 6600K, 32Gb ddr4, SSD, GTX 1060 3gb. Graphics card drivers are dated 21.09.2017.
It seems to me that with such parameters the computer should work properly and without jams. I hope to solve this problem, because buying a program with such a jerk is missing the target.
Greetings.

Youtube video

Similar problem was experienced recently by several customers. That are most common reasons:

1) There is some conflict between drivers on Windows 7. Installing Win 10 fixed the problem.

2) MyDocuments folder is placed on network drive. Should be on local drive.

3) There are too much pages open Chrome or other browser. Reboot helps.

Thank you for your answer.
Currently I have no possibility to change to Windows 10, but I will be waiting for some updates that will solve this problem. Until then I will have to wait with the purchase. The folder is located on local My documents, and after rebooting the system the same thing happens. Please tell me when the problem is resolved, i'll be monitoring this topic.
Best regards