3DCoat Forums

new user issues

Sorry if this sounds more like feature requests. The  feature requests seemed to be grayed out.
I have been using the trial version of 3dCoat. 
I have a UI complaint. The BRUSHES TAB on the left side of the screen is fixed in place. I have not found a way to move it to the right side of the screen. I would like the choice to be able to move and place the BRUSHES TAB any where. I know that there is a Presets tab. It seems a bit distracting as a new user. I like that the BRUSHES TAB on the left can be contracted and expanded. I would like to see the same thing from the Presets tab as well. I like that I can see what alpha is being used via the onscreen brush.

Also as being new to this software, the Stylus icons are way too small. I have issues seeing which pen style I am using. I think it would be good to have an icon next to the brush either on the left or right that helps users to see which brush tip is being used. I keep having to press the escape button because I dont know what brush type is being used when using / switching between default brushes. 

One of the reasons I would like 3Dcoat over its competitors is that there is 3dconnexion support. Is there a way to add a lock on object function and or lock on mouse area so that the object or area would be the focus.

And finally, my second biggest issue with the program is the PRIMITIVE TOOL. I like the fact that I can create primitive tools, yet again, I am new to the voxel sculpting style. There is some trial and error as far as which size of brush i would use for the density. 
First I would like to see the PRIMITIVE TOOL 'drop the tool'. This is a Modo reference where in that the function is complete and that the user has to manually restart the tool. Even though there is a Ghost over the created geometry / voxels. I keep having to move the brush out of the way or switch to a random brush just to see if this is what I want.

I was watching a voxel tutorial where a guy used maya to show how voxels work. The guy showed in maya an interactive grid pattern of the level of cubes in each array via wireframe. I was able to understand the concept of voxel sculpting from that video. Since this program is primarily Voxel based there should be Visual indicators showing off the relative density / grid array of what is about to be generated. Coming from programs where the XYZ Grid Axis is fixed, it would be good to see a choice to have a fixed grid and visual array showing what the user may expect. 

Voxel 3dcoat / maya tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx4p6T1ejEM

Tool Drop Modo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH-EHSeJO3w