3DCoat Forums

Quickly dropping in here to give the Dev's a applause!

Quickly dropping in here to give the Dev's a applause! I can't get enough of the Voxel room. It is by far in the lead. Thanks for squashing so many minor bugs that lead to big ones at the end. It helps when speed is in the workflow. I really do wish for better Brush size support. I have a beast of a computer now and 3DC still has big problems with sizes. Maybe it can be done I am not a pro coder, but I do know some things. Why not make  size of the brush / object etc. All in one proxy?  Terminology is not the best here, but maybe there could be a way to store it as a float. and always give it a continuous amount of memory..

I tried ZB latest update and at start I was like " yay this is great" but then over even 2kk polys it started :(( S Pro failed. And back to 3DC (100kkk Model, np..) I only wish I could keep my beginning model and just change from lower to higher on the fly.

I really miss is a search bar for all the Assets. from Alphas to shaders. if you have over 2k stamps or shaders etc.. searching for the right options is kill.. 0 Organization so no bookmarks for Fav " Star symbol next to the item. This really should be a Priority. If u guys heard of XMD u kind of know what direction I am going with the " Asset collection subject.

anyhow good work and keep it up. PS.... please add tilt function for tablets this is getting really annoying now having it.

enough from me.. Cheers ^^