3DCoat Forums

Rygaard

• Contributor

Hey welcome!
Hello everyone!
I would like to share with this fantastic community my work in progress that I make using 3D-Coat. In this my sketchbook, I invite everyone to participate and that you feel free to say what you really think of my work ...No heartbroken! :) 

Edited by Rygaard

• Reputable Contributor

Beautiful work!! 

This is a Wip so I generally do not make comments on areas I think that might need corrections cause you might not be at that stage of correcting anatomy but just in getting your pose down.

• Like 1

• Contributor

@digman  thank you very much for your comment! It's a very complicated pose to do, and I saw what you warned me!  I still have to improve both the anatomy and the dancer pose correctly.
I hope to improve the dancer soon! :)

• 9 months later...
  • Contributor

Hey everyone,

I would like to share about my latest sculpture! It is still at work in progress. Soon, I will post the final version! Thank you
794748980_tiedman_wip_Flavio_Rygaard.thumb.jpg.6c5e403afac322adb7aa052823c07e4e.jpg

• Like 4

• Contributor
13 hours ago, AbnRanger said:

It would be really cool if you could screen record some of your sculpts and put them on youtube, at least as timelapse/speedsculpts, so people can see what 3DCoat can do and see some of the tools in action.

I had already thought about it!
Since then, I've been thinking of this possibility of doing something similar to what you said about speedsculpture / timelapse, videos with tips, "making of" and more varied subjects about 3D-Coat.

I would need to organize better about this youtube channel idea (I confess to you that I do not understand much about this youtube world).
Soon, I'll be creating an artistic page on facebook and other media so people can communicate with me.

We could talk better about this by PM and if you are interested and if you want we could see the possibility of creating a kind of presentation collaboration or videos together. Could this be a good idea to show the potential of 3D-Coat?
For this and all other good ideas that may come up about it, if you are interested in talking to me, please contact me.
I think good things can happen!

• Contributor

Hey Everyone!
I would like to share with you my progress so far. In this project, the result will be a 3D impression of this sculpture.

I would very much like to detail this sculpture with alphas / stencils and get a very realistic result, but in my tests, with a simple cube, I have not been able to obtain good detail results on the geometry surface until now (usually the result is a pixallated and dry effect). I hope I can figure out a way to have a good quality of detail. :) Thank you.

896611415_tiedman_wip_002_Flavio_Rygaard.thumb.jpg.5bf892d231c1180103b49e8157fd748c.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Contributor
6 hours ago, animk said:

Impressive!  3d coat's sculpting is actually very strong.  

Thanks for your comment! 3D-Coat is very powerful but I can say that there are still some functionalities and tools to be able to have a more refined control during the process of sculpting and detailing the surface of the mesh in relation to Brushes and Alphas (and of course in some other things as well) . If we had these features and tools, I believe that the works of the artists would be far superior in quality. I'll be hoping developers will focus their efforts on the Sculpt Room, so I can tell you that if this happens 3D-Coat will be just as good or better than ZBrush for sculpting and detailing characters, creatures, and objects.

• Like 1

• Contributor

Hey Everyone! Another progress of the face. I think the face is getting good. I still have a lot of work to do on him and then I will work on the body. Thank you!
989042543_tiedman_wip_face_002_flavio_rygaard.thumb.jpg.3359a10c69b5a315a3c2d3a25af72d29.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • Contributor
On 5/21/2020 at 11:10 AM, kenmo said:

Awesome sculpts....

Thank you...
Soon, I will post many things here in this space. I appreciate your words. 3D-Coat is unique! 
Once again, Thank you.

• 9 months later...