3DCoat Forums

v3banner.png

3D-Coat V3 released!

At least it happened!

Welcome to the features list

http://www.3d-coat.com/news3_0.html

and downloads page

http://www.3d-coat.com/download.html

Thank to all who participated and made it possible!

edit: direct download page

http://www.3d-coat.com/login_succes.php

edit2: Links updated to 3.00.07

Changes:

- Missed camera shortcut hotkeys bug fixed

- AutoUV improved to provide better quality and to improve quadrangulation result

- ImportUV fixed - there was bug if multilple layers was colored - all layers but current was getting dark spots at seams

- I have made possibility to get back left panel with just one click if it was hidden before

- Japanese and French translations updated

- OSX 10.4 on Intel macs is now supported

Windows version:

With CUDA, 32 bit

With CUDA, 64 bit

Without CUDA, 32 bit

Without CUDA, 64 bit

OSX Version:

www.3d-coat.com/files/3D-CoatV3-00-07.dmg

• Contributor

Great job on everything Andrew!I'm happy for the release, this was quite an accomplishment and you should feel proud.3D-Coat has given me new inspiration and passion for sculpting that I haven't had for years.For that I'm thankful.

• Advanced Member

Congratulations Andrew on an excellent release! Thanks so much for your patience and for allowing Users to have some input into the development of 3DCoat. I think this only made 3DCoat better and I am excited to see where this application will go in the future. :)

Woohoo! Congratulations Andrew and thank you!

I also cannot login to access the download page. It sends me to the registration page and then tells me I'm already in the system.

• Advanced Member

Most anticipated software purchase I've made in awhile. Upgraded both my pc and mac versions and absolutely love how it performs on both systems. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to your product and your community Andrew, it is very much appreciated. I hope it is rewarding for you as well.

• Advanced Member

Congratulations for this great release Andrew! This is an outstanding application and I'm sure you'll have an immense success with it.

Thank you for letting us give some input to the making of your application, and thank you for your outstanding ethic of work and energy.

Now, get some rest, enjoy your holidays and when you get back, I'm sure everyone will be happy to kickstart some V4 wishlists in the forum :)

Franck.