3DCoat Forums

little wip "Venom"

Giuseppe

Hi friends is a little wip, Venom, i use voxel sculpt for this work.

catturaqbe.th.jpg

23009869.th.jpg

NICE! Very nice! Are you going to continue working on him? I love this. I am a huge Venom (and Carnage) fan, I have a Venom hoody that I wear everywhere. :)

Seriously great work, you must keep this one going.

Nice detail with the razor sharp teeth and straining jaws, Giuseppe. The rest of the body could use some slimming, as the shoulders, chest, and arm regions look a bit jellylike and bulbous at this stage.

But, isn't that the nature of Venom? :) While there is a human (sometimes...) under the symbiotic life form, he can of course change shape at will. I think he has capture the nature of Venom very well. I hope for more.

• Contributor
Wacom Intuos4 is an excellent graphics tablet worth considering:

wacom.jpg

http://www.wacom.com/intuos/

Word of advice I have been a cintiq user for two years and I recently got one of these. They eat pen tip big time I have used the same tip for the cintiq since i bought it with little to no wear but after just two weeks with the intuous 4 ive nearly worn down my second tip? WTF happened here I love the tablet but i dont think im in any way heavy handed with it. just a cautionary notice to prospective intuous 4 owners! with the intuous 4 tips not available anywhere it seems its lucky that intuous 3 tips work and seemingly a little longer lasting.

• Advanced Member
Hi Giuseppe,

why are you using imageshack instead of the forum upload system? The forum system ist very fast and supports big images.

By the way: Nice sculpts.

Sorry taros!! habitude!!

Grazie guis for the tablet recommendations!!

this is good, I recommend

http://www.bow.it/Tavolette_grafiche/94243..._Intuos4_M.html