3DCoat Forums

How many WIP-s areas do the 3DC-forums need???

Hello.

We have two WIP-areas in the 3DC-forums: "WIP-s" and "Volumetric sculpting WIP-s".

A lot of voxel-wips are landing in boths areas.

Is it not time, to merge both to one WIP-Area?

Regards

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Same thing should also apply for the following categories.. merge them into one because right now there are several subforums that covers about the same or similar subjects.

Merge these

- 3D Coat

- Feature requests

Merge these

- Volumetric Sculpting Developement

- New releases and betas

Merge these

- Support

- Beta support

Merge these

- WIP

- Volumetric WIP

/ Magnus

Merge these

- 3D Coat

- Feature requests

It seems to me that these are two different categories. I think of the "3D Coat" section as a general place where anything goes, pertaining to the program. I also go there expecting to see new folks who have questions or general comments. Maybe discussion from people who have not yet purchased it but are considering it. Feature Requests is just what it says.

• Advanced Member

That's partly true, but if you read the descriptive text below those two topics you will see that they are very similar. And you will even see alot of feature requests posted in 'New releases and betas'. So this place is a complete mess. You guys who are administrators and who have the power to sort out this chaos should probably do so before the community grows and things get even worse around here.

/ Magnus

While the last sentence is similar to each other, they are in no way similar boards. They do not need merging.

As for the WIP sections, that's another story. I think they are better each having their own section. I believe that all voxel WIPs are separate from texturing and anything else. Of course though this is entirely up to Andrew and the rest at Pilgway. :)

• Advanced Member
The problem with zbrushcentral is that it is the most scatter brained forum I've ever seen. I'm not so sure following their "example" would be beneficial. :nea:

haha. really? haven't been there in a while. But how about the major categories?