3DCoat Forums

3D Coat presentation in Germany at "Softimage|Ueber Tage 2009"

Hello to all.

I am proud to present you the 3rd softimage user meeting "softimage|Ueber Tage 2009" in germany on September, 25|2009.

Our event ist one of the biggest softimage user meetings in the german speeking countries. Myself founded this event two years ago, and so it is the third meeting of this kind. Softimage users and all interested people are invited to listen to speakers from the cg industry, see new software presentations and spend a nice day with some industry colleagues.

Why I am posting this here?

This year I am presenting 3D Coat 3 on our event. So, if you speak german and are interested to listen to my lecture, then I would be happy to see you there.

Regards from germany

Chris

-> www.xsi-uebertage.de (German language)

PS:

Admin info: I tried to post this info in the "Announcements"-area but I had no permission.

I will repost it in the announcement section. Thank you Taros. :)

PS- As an aside, if anyone needs something posted in the announcement section, feel free to PM me, Phil, Luo Chen, or any other mods to review it for posting in that area.

I will repost it in the announcement section. Thank you Taros. :)

PS- As an aside, if anyone needs something posted in the announcement section, feel free to PM me, Phil, Luo Chen, or any other mods to review it for posting in that area.

That's great! Thanx!