3DCoat Forums

Retopology toolset are best in the world!

eof

• Reputable Contributor
Hi guys!

Just buying license and trying retopology tools. OH! Its so cool!!! I must say its best I ever use! I'm topogun betatester and must say that in 3D-Coat its even better )

Congrats Andrey!!

Welcome aboard. Make sure to check out the free assets available to you in the "3D Coat Exchange Library" in the "Resources & Development" section here.

• Contributor
Hi guys!

Just buying license and trying retopology tools. OH! Its so cool!!! I must say its best I ever use! I'm topogun betatester and must say that in 3D-Coat its even better )

Congrats Andrey!!

Is topogun Still growing. I have heard nothing of it for a long time

• Advanced Member
Welcome aboard. Make sure to check out the free assets available to you in the "3D Coat Exchange Library" in the "Resources & Development" section here. Tons of 3DC/Photoshop brushes and textures ready to direct download. with all the extra brushes at your disposal, I'm sure you'll find the application even more fun to get into

Where is this exchange Library? Would like to have a look myself.

Cheers

Mike R

• Reputable Contributor
Where is this exchange Library? Would like to have a look myself.

Cheers

Mike R

In these forums, you have a handful of main categories. Resources & Development is the 4th one down. The exchange Library is the last sub-category. You have to be logged in to see it (I guess it's not visible to just passersby, but members of this forum).

• 1 year later...