3DCoat Forums

Pressure sensitivity controlling opactiy

wasker

Hey 3dcoat forum peeps, I decided to give 3dcoat a try at work but I can't seem to get the pressure sensitivity working with my brush opactity correctly. I feel as if I've tried pretty much everything.

So, besides selecting the third paintbrush from the left (radius, depth and opacity) and changing every icon I can find into a brush icon and checking if there's anything fishy going on under the hotkey and preferences bar; is there anything I'm doing wrong?

I'm sitting on a 21ux cintiq and windows 7, maybe they're not compatible with 3dcoat? I'm not getting any pressure sensitivity for the radius of the brush either.

• Reputable Contributor

Hey 3dcoat forum peeps, I decided to give 3dcoat a try at work but I can't seem to get the pressure sensitivity working with my brush opactity correctly. I feel as if I've tried pretty much everything.

So, besides selecting the third paintbrush from the left (radius, depth and opacity) and changing every icon I can find into a brush icon and checking if there's anything fishy going on under the hotkey and preferences bar; is there anything I'm doing wrong?

I'm sitting on a 21ux cintiq and windows 7, maybe they're not compatible with 3dcoat? I'm not getting any pressure sensitivity for the radius of the brush either.

You can use the DEPTH slider or right-click (hold) and drag the stylus up and down to change the intensity accordingly.

• Advanced Member

Try setting the pressure levels to a different value in the preferences... that sometimes works