3DCoat Forums

Start Up Problem

pmac

Hello 3D Coaters,

I've heard so many wonderful things about 3D Coat and I decided to give it a try. In an effort not to judge it to harshly to quickly I thought I would come here to the forums and see if I can get some help or advice. I down loaded the latest build for the MAC (V35-19A) ... twice .. and I have tried everything to get it to open .. but not have had any luck. It trys to open ... it looks like it wants to open ... but it quits every single time I try. I must have tried opening the app 30 times. I even tried opening it through the Terminal with no luck. I've restarted my computer (in safe mode even) I've verified and repaired my Permissions and still it's not even close to opening.

So ... what am I doing wrong?

I'm on a MacBook Pro running 10.6.8 with 4 gigs of Ram.

Any help would be appreciated.

(there are three of us in this office and all of us are having the same problem ... we are all running the same hardware.)

Thanks

Ensure you install the stable version before the latest beta. Installing a beta version isn't advised until the stable version has laid down the groundwork. I have run into launch issues from doing this.