3DCoat Forums

Global Fill

dulo

Is there a possibility to apply a global fill ( fill brush with certain intensity applied to the whole object ) just like you can apply a global blur on a voxel object ?

I have the problem that blur makes the object "smaller" . I would need something like a dilation and afterwards a blur operation which smooths high frequency noise, but doesnt shrink the volume and doesnt erase tiny islands.

thx dulo

• Contributor

Is there a possibility to apply a global fill ( fill brush with certain intensity applied to the whole object ) just like you can apply a global blur on a voxel object ?

I have the problem that blur makes the object "smaller" . I would need something like a dilation and afterwards a blur operation which smooths high frequency noise, but doesnt shrink the volume and doesnt erase tiny islands.

thx dulo

Try 'resample' from voxel menu,there are various options you can try there.

there is also Extrude from voxtree rmb menu it acts like a dilatation you can use smooth all or resample after that if you like.

Try 'resample' from voxel menu,there are various options you can try there.

there is also Extrude from voxtree rmb menu it acts like a dilatation you can use smooth all or resample after that if you like.

Extrude was exactly what i needed.

thx a lot for your quick response !!!