3DCoat Forums

Social Streaming your 3dcoat sessions

PoopaScoop

• Advanced Member

Ok, this is a really different idea. The idea is all based on the large differences in performance, development and enthusiasm of an individual who works alone compared to one who works in a group.

I just think it'd be pretty amazing if people could look at each others streamed 3dcoat sculpts and comment in realtime or ask questions.

(It's just like when you go to the gym with someone you end up pushing yourself way harder and the whole experience ends up being a lot more fun and you end up going a lot more... and at the end of it is a more powerful you.)

I know the likely hood of this idea being taken forward are slim, as it's not a tool in it's literal form, but I wanted to know if others could see them selfs using such a feature?

Just wanted to point out that I know there are streaming software out there and that people could pretty much do what I'm suggesting anyway, but without the information nicely organized in one place,(eg. who's online) it'll never happen.

3dcoatTV! :)

• Reputable Contributor

Having a webinar aka (streaming your session) is not a bad idea. I have a free one installed but have never used it.

It would be a great way also to help new users of 3DCoat to learn their way around the interface and learn tips and tricks from experienced users.

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

If one was in the flow, stopping to reply to questions might be irksome although doing a webinar with the purpose of teaching is another matter entirely and relies on a greater amount of free time and or having no partner/ romantic pastimes. What might be better is a greater vimeo /youtube presence of available tutorials by topic and production scenario from more of the advanced users here . 3DCoat needs a far greater generosity of online sharing than at present to enrich all our experience and this I would hope would include yourself should you feel you have tips to share.