3DCoat Forums

Messiah 5 AppLink

Javis

With the launch of Messiah 5 yesterday/today, there is now a new version of the 3DC<>Messiah AppLink plugin.

The biggest and only difference, is that meshes are automatically loaded into Messiah from 3DC with no extra steps. Just send back to original app from 3DC and it will load. Attached are the download links. Enjoy!

Thank you Greg for having the foresight to develop v4.5 and v5 of the plugin at the same time, very cool!

Details for the plugin are in this thread. http://www.3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7022

3DC-AppLink 64bit v5-0.zip

3DC-AppLink 32bit v5-0.zip

• 1 year later...

Hy Everyone.

I'm having a little problem.

I've installed The applink to messiah studio 5 (64 bit with latest update from pmG) but it seems not function.

Exporting something from messiah to 3dcoat it responds with the error: This version of LWO is to old to support. Please export again using the 6.5 version on lw or higher.

Can anyone help me?

My system information:

Windows 7 64bit

3dCoat 3.7

Applink 5.0 to messiah studio

Messiah Studio 5.0 + official update

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

hi, i have messiahStudio v.6 through wine and linux 3dcoat v.4.1. Does it possible to works together? i installed the script but when i run it with a mesh selected i get error "No mesh is selected".

Thanks