3DCoat Forums

The New "Dynamic" Manual

Psmith

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Greg for the update. The manual has improved quite a bit lately. I'm not sure that I understand this correctly but is the file that you distribute just a diff? The footer declares 120 pages in the document but only 41 or so are in the file.

Cheers.

Edit: just noticed the other comments about the partiality of the manual. Never mind :)

• 4 weeks later...

Please check the first entry in this thread to get the latest manual update. It is complete (as of June 12th, 2011), but will be updated one more time before the next major release of 3D-Coat (which will contain the LiveClay additions and Applinks).

Greg Smith

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Please check the first entry in this thread to get the latest manual update. It is complete (as of June 12th, 2011), but will be updated one more time before the next major release of 3D-Coat (which will contain the LiveClay additions and Applinks).

Greg Smith

Thanks for all the hard work you put into it. Much appreciated

• 1 month later...

Nice work on the manual. My only comment is that the default PDF reader for Mac users is Preview which, as far as I can tell, can't work with layers. Acrobat reader will do as a substitute, but it would be nice to have a PDF version without the gray background. I don't plan on printing the manual out, but I find it easier to read on the monitor without the gray background.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...