3DCoat Forums

Textures exporting bug!

kakawkorez

Hi again! I've been making a model in 3D Coat. I created two UV sets and started painting. Everything was great before i tried to export my textures out... so here is what i got (img below).

As i see 3D Coat mixed my both UV sets and i cannot find a way how to prevent it... Color and Displacement textures exports well but Specular color and Emissive DONT!

Img below is an emissive one, specular color looks the same bad  :blush:

ver. 3D-COAT 4.5.23

post-38531-0-77696700-1449251058_thumb.j

Edited by kakawkorez

• Contributor

One model and two UV sets? I don't think so. 

As i see 3D Coat mixed my both UV sets and i cannot find a way how to prevent it... Color and Displacement textures exports well but Specular color and Emissive DONT!

Don't bake two UV sets at the same time. Bake one topology group and then the other;

One model and two UV sets? I don't think so. 

Don't bake two UV sets at the same time. Bake one topology group and then the other;

I just checked it out - there is no ability to bake UV sets in a queue! So its a not solution at all 

post-38531-0-66400000-1449258281_thumb.j

I just figured out how to do it!  I have not rebaked any UV set at all, was using old ones...  just deleted one of UV sets and exported all textures of second one.. and they are clean!  So after that i returned back and deleted second UV set and exported appropriate textures!  Thats the only solution i found.... So i think its still a BUG !

post-38531-0-75556300-1449261384_thumb.j

post-38531-0-95335000-1449261385_thumb.j

Edited by kakawkorez

I see you are using microvertex approach. I recommend PPP approach, it is much more suitable for painting and completely free from such problems.

But if you are using MV, ensure that each UV set uses own separate material.

Also, write me to e-mail if problem still not resolved, othervice I may loose the thread.

Also I may look scene if you wil send it to me (3B file).