3DCoat Forums

Retopo: Can I hide my reference mesh?

Zeddicus

• Advanced Member

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a tendency to ignore that particular room lol. Docking the relevant panels is a good idea too so thanks for that as well. :)

Edit: Ok this is really driving me nuts. I'm trying to dock the Objects and UV preview popups into the Groups one. If I go to another room, such as the UV room, all the popups there become messed up and scattered individually across the screen (1600x900). Then when I go back to the Retopo room, I find the same thing has happened there. Neither "Store workspace" nor "Store this page layout" work properly to solve this problem either. When I reloaded my saved single page layout (filename: retopo room.onepagelayout), all my scattered Popups disappeared completely. So what's the trick to customizing 3D Coat so that my changes properly stick? Thanks again!

• Advanced Member

Quick update: I still can't get my floating popups to stay combined and where I want them in 3.7.09, but they will stay put if I dock all of them directly to the UI instead. The order of my tabs (Objects, VoxTree, Groups, et al) aren't remembered and it feels like a waste of valuable screen space, but at least it's a useful start. Off to check out Mantis next I guess.