3DCoat.com may also collect anonymous information about people who visit the company’s main website, www.3dcoat.com, for marketing and advertisement purposes. For this we may use different tracking technologies also known as “cookies” of which you will be notified on the first access to our website.
DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect the data you provide to us directly, such as when you create a 3DCoat.com account, use our Services or contact us for support. This data is used for the purposes it was given for:
- - Anonymous data which we get by recording how you interact with our Service or usage data from Service (this includes data about your device and the network you use to connect to our Service, including IP address). This data is collected for statistical purposes, which helps us to track errors and improve our Service. We collect, store and process such data and, if necessary, transfer it for the same purposes to third parties.
- - We use Gogole Analytics service so we know how our marketing strategy and sales channels work. To find out more about it please read here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3123662?hl=en
- - We use Facebook Pixel technology as well to make sure we reward our clients who found out about us from Facebook advertisement (more about it here: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel ).
We use personal information such as your e-mail, date of birth, gender, country of residence and information derived from Cookies. Some of the legitimate purposes we profile personal information include:
- - to obtain a better understanding of what you would like to see from us and how we can continue to improve our Services for you;
- - to personalize the Service and offers you receive from us and recognise your loyalty and reward you with discounts and other offers, tailored especially for you;
- - to share marketing material we believe may be of interest to you;
- - to help us operate our services more efficiently;
- - to authenticate log-ins on our website and detect and prevent fraud.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the data as stated above on the following bases:
- - we need to use your data to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you, for example you want to purchase product or services through our website or you need additional information about them;
- - we need to use your data for our legitimate interest, for example we need to keep your email if you have downloaded our product for compliance purposes with licensing terms of such product, we also may use your data when we are allowed to do so under applicable legislation, for example, we may use your data for statistical purposes subject to anonymization of such data.
- - we need to use your personal information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have, for example, we need to keep your full details including financial data for compliance with tax legislation;
- - we have your consent to using your personal information for a particular activity. For example, where you consent to us sharing with you special offers or newsletters about our products or services; and
HOW LONG WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We will not retain data for longer than necessary to fulfil our contractual or legal obligations and to avert any possible liability claims.
3DCoat.com makes all the effort to protect the personal data of users. We use industry standard appropriate technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures against unauthorized access or personal data disclosure. For example, the measures we take include:
- - placing confidentiality requirements on our staff members and service providers;
- - destroying or permanently anonymising personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
- - following security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to prevent unauthorised access to it; and
- - using secure communication channels such as SSL ("secure sockets layer") or TLS (“transport layer security”) for transmitting data that is sent to us. SSL and TLS are industry standard encryption protocols used to protect online transaction channels.
To help ensure that these measures are effective in preventing unauthorized access to your private information, you should be aware of the security features available to you through your browser. You should use a security-enabled browser to submit your credit card information and other personal information at the Services. Please note that if you do not use a SSL-capable browser, you are at risk for having data intercepted.
Should we experience or suspect any unauthorized access to your data we will notify you of the same as soon as practically possible but not later as applicable law requires us to do that. We will also notify of the same any government bodies which we are required to notify in cases stipulated by applicable law.
EU Members’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
Access and Porting
You can access much of your information by logging into your account. If you require additional information, contact us at email@example.com.
Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete
You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by sending us the relevant request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process your e-mail for receiving newsletters or promotional materials from us, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. You can withdraw your consent by sending us the relevant request to email@example.com.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
If necessary, we will update this privacy statement, taking into account customer feedback and changes in our services. The date at the beginning of the document specifies when it was last updated. If the statement is significantly changed or the principles of the personal data use by 3DCoat.com is changed, we will seek to notify you in advance by e-mail or a general announcement on our resources.
3. To identify your session during your visit of our website.
4. To determine your login at the website.
You may recall your consent to collect, store, process or transfer your personal data at any time by contacting our customer support. You may choose whether you recall your consent with respect to all the above or you choose to limit us in certain uses (for example, you do not want us to transfer your data to third parties), or you may choose to restrict us in using certain type of data you share with us.
If you recall your consent to store data, we will delete it as soon as practically possible but not later than 1 month from the date we receive such request.
After your account is deleted we will retain statistical or anonymous data collected through the Service, including activity data, which may be used by 3DCoat.com and shared with third parties in any manner.
LIST OF PARTNERS
- Bluesnap Inc., a California corporation having its address at 800 South Street, Suite 640, Waltham, MA 02453, USA, certain financial data such as name, surname, address and credit or debit card information for the purpose of finalizing payment for the Services.
- SendPulse Inc., 19 Hill St Bernardsville NJ 07924 USA, e-mail address for the purpose of sending e-mails should you have agreed to receive them.
We will provide you information regarding your personal data as soon as practically possible and free of charge but not later than 1 month from the date of your request to our customer support.
For the purpose of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)) the controller of personal data is Limited Liability Company “PILGWAY”, incorporated in Ukraine under No. 41158546, registered office 41, 54-A, Lomonosova street, 03022, Kyiv, Ukraine.