|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2016-10-27 23:31 EEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000139||3D-Coat v3.x||Other||public||2011-02-06 08:31||2011-02-16 19:11|
|Platform||OpenSuse 11.3||OS||Linux||OS Version||64 bit|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000139: Problems with Masks: Add Existing Folder|
|Description||I have a folder with a set of .tga files in it.|
I Add Existing Folder but the images are not added.
Looking in the Log.txt, I saw this:
PenInterface::AddExistPenFolder : /home/pbowmar/3dc/masks/kd/kd_indust_01.tga
ItemsFolder::AddFolder : textures\masks\kd : 1
Loaded image file "textures\masks\kd\kd_indust_01_prv.tga"
Loaded image file "textures\patterns\NewFolder\kd_indust_01.tga"
Note that I'm adding a Mask not a Pen.
Also, note the "NewFolder" which is in $HOME/3D-CoatV3/* inside which has the .mclp files from the 3dc/masks/kd directory.
If I click the + button and add the kd_indust_01.tga manually, it copies that file over to $HOME/3D-CoatV3/textures/masks/kd and makes the correct _prv file as well.
Possibly relevant: Before I did all this I had a virgin $HOME/3D-CoatV3 directory auto-created the first time I started 3DC. It had "Masks" instead of "masks" and things worked even less :) I manually (looking at the log) renamed Masks to masks and then I could manually add the Masks as described above.
I suspect there is some legacy Windows case-insensitive code in there :)
|Additional Information||This is actually 3.5.11 but that's not in the Product Version list.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Also, I notice that the built-in "textures/Masks/Lines" for example don't save their _prv files until I renamed the "Masks" to "masks" (the Log indicated it was trying to use "masks" which tipped me off).
Clearly, there is a mismatch between the install "Masks" and the $HOME/3D-CoatV3 "masks"
Good news though, if I manually copy the dir over the "textures/masks" then start 3DC it makes the _prv files for me OK.
|fixed after 3.5.11B|
|2011-02-06 08:31||pbowmar||New Issue|
|2011-02-06 08:39||pbowmar||Note Added: 0000208|
|2011-02-09 10:20||Andrew||Note Added: 0000225|
|2011-02-09 10:20||Andrew||Status||new => resolved|
|2011-02-09 10:20||Andrew||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2011-02-09 10:20||Andrew||Assigned To||=> Andrew|
|2011-02-16 19:11||haikalle||Note Added: 0000301|
|2011-02-16 19:11||haikalle||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2016 MantisBT Team|