Hello to everyone. Thank you for your help...
The following video tutorial by Phil Nolan is excellent for photo to 3d model> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6eqW6yk50k&t=30s).
I created a 3D model with Phil's shared rock photos (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9rxzs59lt59pq3/rock_video_images.zip?dl=0).
I want to clear the mesh surplus with 3DCoat software;
1) File> New> Voxel Sculpting> Open> Rock.obj (https://www.dropbox.com/s/uf8jq27dyl5bh3b/Rock 3DCoat Import.rar?dl=0)
2) I clean it with the help of "cut off" tool (https://www.dropbox.com/s/m02dzml45j6s62p/Rock 3DCoat Cleared.rar?dl=0)
3) I'm going to the "paint" tab.
4) "Export Objects & Textures" (It does not create the "texture" file!)
5) Textures> Export> Color / Albedo Map (Black "texture" file!)
I want to create OBJ and Texture map files. I'm cleaning up, doing OBJ, creating texture map. But it is black! Can you help me with this? Do you know a training video to help me? I'm doing the wrong thing.
l want to 3D scanned (Photo to 3D mesh) model and texture map (original scanned point texture map) from 3DCoat software (It's not an FBX file!).
1) Rock Cleared.obj (Close or open mesh!) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8syibbsevab9h4h/Rock Cleared.rar?dl=0)
2) Rock Cleared.jpg (Color map!) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8syibbsevab9h4h/Rock Cleared.rar?dl=0)
I want to scan different models. I am waiting for help and an answer. Thank you...