3DCoat Forums

Per pixel texturing symmetry

pixo

• Advanced Member

Hello guys,

Is it possible to make symmetric a per pixel painting with a chosen symmetry plan?

I found the stamp with symmetry very helpful , but i would really need an option that allow us to sym like the voxel modeling tools.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Pixo

• Advanced Member

Sorry for my english,i meant to transfer the painting symmetrically from one side of the symmetry plan to the other part .

In the voxtree you have the option "symmetrical copy" to do what i meant but for the modeling.

• Reputable Contributor

Sorry for my english,i meant to transfer the painting symmetrically from one side of the symmetry plan to the other part .

In the voxtree you have the option "symmetrical copy" to do what i meant but for the modeling.

I glad you found how what you needed. That is what I was going to suggest, the topological symmetry tool but a couple of times I have not understood your questions and gave you an answer that did not help you. The above way you said it in the quote was very understandable. Yes, English is a quite a guttural language.... :blink: