3DCoat Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Gibson

MOVING SALE!! All 3D Coat and other Video Tutorials $10 Each-Over 65 Titles!!

Hey Guys,

I'm having a MOVING SALE!!

All our 3D Coat and other Software Video Tutorials are on sale for $10 Each (Almost 50% Off)

-Over 65 Titles!!

http://www.learn3dsoftware.com/quick_pick_list_10_dollar_moving_sale.htm

All our videos will be on sale for only $10 Each until we have reached our goal of 500 videos sold.

Don't forget to check out our Free Model Packs (Windows Collection Vol.#1 and #2) and our Youtube Channel with hours and hours of free video beginner 3D training.

Have a Great Weekend:)

Learn3DSoftware.com

Hello,

I just bought 3d Coat and I was looking for tutorials. I found the Starfighter tutorials and I have really enjoyed them and found them very useful. For me they are great because understandably there are more tutorials for organic models which are not a large component of my work. I would really like to see more environment tutorials though, not sure if other people would find that useful too.

The only comment I have is that if this is a general sale, and not a special offer directed to 3d Coat users only, then the prices should be udpated across the site because I arrived to the tutorials doing a Google search. Even though I bought them three days ago, I still paid full price. Then I found this post so it feels a little bit silly to have paid full price when there was a good sale going on, that's all.

I look forward to more tutorials!

I don't think he ever comes here except to advertise, so my guess is he won't see your posts.