3DCoat Forums

Voxel Toolbox View

JVin

Ok so I bought the student (windows) version about a week ago and have been very happy with the software thus far. I'm not sure If this has already been asked or if I'm using the correct terminology, but here it goes. While I was re-arranging the interface in the Voxels room, I noticed that the view icon at the top of the toolbox (and beside the Brush pressure sub-menu) is missing. I have used the Mac version before (which does have this option), so I am curious why it isn't showing up.

missingsizes.jpg

Any tips?

Hi!

Interesting, have you tried the latest build, and does this happen on it as well? If you haven't seen it, there is a beta thread with all of the latest builds of 3DC here:

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8887&st=0

I would give that a go, see if it still happens.

@carlosa Unfortunately I get the same issue on both of my computers whether using GL or Dx.

Also, I just thought I'd mention I am currently running the x64 version (with CUDA) on my tower and the x64 version (non-Cuda) on my laptop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Reputable Contributor

Here to get the last version of the 3 series. " 3.7.18"

http://3d-coat.com/f...showtopic=10438 ( EDIT: this link is same as AbnRangers but just a different location.)

You can run both 3 and beta 4 versions but just not at the same time.

Beta 4 will install to it's own separate folder. Use your version 3 license to register beta 4

beta 4 link, AbnRanger, made a oops and gave you the link for verison 3.7

http://3d-coat.com/f...opic=10395&st=0

• Reputable Contributor

I noticed in your first picture at the start of the thread that it saids (Demo) also. Could there be a problem with your student license or does the word Demo appear in the Student version. I would contact support@3dcoat.com with your problem.

@digman I have no idea why the above image shows (demo) in the title bar. Usually 3d Coat (or at least v3.7.08B) says (demo) while it is opening, but then switches to say (educational).

@carlosa Yes I am connected to the internet. Windows 7 even popped a window when I started 3d coat for the first time requesting that the program be allowed to pass through the firewall; to which I answered yes.