3D Coat Forums

Hi all, I create flash games and mostly do spooky/SciFi point & click escape games but recently I created this cheeky lil' monkey game for Nickelodeon Addicting Games!

I created the baboon entirely in 3D Coat and rigged him in Cinema 4D to create loads of animations for the game. It was my first real attempt at something like this and I learnt a lot along the way. e.g. 3D Coat is awesome!!

Anyway if you're interested in playing the game you can find it here:-

BMX BABOON

bmxbaboon-wip1.jpg

bmxbaboon-wip2.jpg

bmxbaboon-wip3.jpg

bmxbaboon-wip4.jpg

• Like 1

Lol thanks guys!! ;-)

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what do you use to get the assets into the Flash app.. stills from the animation sequence or is it 3D straight into the app, Swift etc?

Thanks all for playing, appreciate it!!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what do you use to get the assets into the Flash app.. stills from the animation sequence or is it 3D straight into the app, Swift etc?

I render PNG frames with transparency from Cinema 4D, numbered...then upon import of frame 1 Flash asks if I want to import a sequence so I say yes and all those frames are imported/keyframed ;-)

I render PNG frames with transparency from Cinema 4D, numbered...then upon import of frame 1 Flash asks if I want to import a sequence so I say yes and all those frames are imported/keyframed ;-)

Cool, that's what I do... I was just asking in case there was a newer, quicker, better method. Thanks anyway.

Ricky.