3DCoat Forums

3DC Workspace Layout Share

Javis

Hi all, a user requested an area for layouts/workspaces, I didn't see anyone else had posted one... So I guess I'll start the thread for it. This is the workspace I've been using for a few quite a while now. Screenshots below, link to download is HERE.

(PS - You cannot upload the file format for workspaces at the moment. So you'll either need to zip/7z it or host it somewhere else in the mean time. I'll update this thread when this has been changed.)

post-1232-0-42845400-1356762459_thumb.jp

post-1232-0-29609100-1356762462_thumb.jp

post-1232-0-15760100-1356762464_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

I made a few themes, but the more I make, I realize that I should just consolidate them into one forum input, for now. Below are my "Rob's Theme Pack 1," which contains blue, purple, orange, and dark/blue themes (screenshot thumbnails below). Installation instructions are included. Enjoy!

Rob's Theme Pack 1

BlueThemeShotSmall.jpgPurpleThemeShotSmall.jpgOrangeThemeShotSmall.jpgDark_BlueThemeShotSmall.jpg

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

I put instructions in the downloads, but just to put it out there, I placed mine in:

My Documents > 3D-CoatV3 > OptionsPresets

However, you can place them anywhere, and the load them from the preferences menu under the themes tab and browsing for the theme.