3DCoat Forums

Whole lot of Awesome in that picture. I especially like the creepy window shadows and the way he holds the delicate little bloom. What role did 3DC have in making that scene? What other software did you use?

Thanks. Everything was modeled and sculpted in 3DCoat and Carrara. Carrara was used for the render, the hair,the eyes,the flower a few bandages and the draping of the smock/dress.

Thanks guys! Yes every thing was retopologised. I find it quite relaxing ........for the first 30 minutes or so............ The bandages with undercuts were just modeled in Carrara in about ten minutes. Though the safety pin....( look closely!) was sculpted because I thought I could do it quicker that way.

I looked into Vertex Painting,but unfortunately Carrara does not support it, it would save so much time.

• Like 1

A great compositional view of Frankie... :D

My favorite 2D paint program is TwistedBrush.

Great! Though she does look a little surprised to find something or someone in her presence. Can you continue looking? There must be a copy wherein she is in a pose that a sitter is more apt to display for the photografer.

Yes, the last one looks really great! Is it ok when I feature you on my blog?