3DCoat Forums

OrinD's scrap book

OrinDoomHammer

here was my first whack at the autoshotgun from turok after some fighting i ended up losing it so i had to redo it.

IvZML.jpg

here is v2 of the autoshotgun much more like the original.

zdmH1.jpg

This is armor for a mod that I am working on for skyrim and will be retopoed and fixed up when i get the work flow down

g3ctr.jpg

Here is some base meshes I am working on to further develop my character art skills

5BeMY.png

I just cannot get enough of 3d coat I have watched just about all of the video's on youtube and have spent about 150 hours in 3d coat as far as steam is concerned ^^ anything i think of i can create i love it!

• Like 2

• Advanced Member

Thanks man ^^ I really am loving 3d coat.

Thanks man ^^ I really am loving 3d coat.

Me 2 bro!! it has really made a difference. I make sure that I study and work in it and Blender daily now. I can't say enough about it.

I look forward to seeing your Skyrim mod in Skyrim when your done. That blue suite and the guns look amazing as does the rest of the work.

• 2 weeks later...

well at the moment i have been keeping him rather low poly as im blocking everything in right now he is around a million and a half and climbing. but thats as of now, when i posted that it was around 700k he is quite low poly but when i start adding details after the whole thing is roughed in he should be about 24mil poly then its off to retopo and bakeing the normals. im shooting for around 25k max polys for the end result with a rather higher normal map to give the details. he wont be going into a game but i find working with 25k polys and high res maps work pretty good for the things i like to do and it makes animation smoother, if i take it that far, i would like to pose him and maybe drape him in a robe i have seen some pretty cool art work involving cthulu that i would like to mimic, hes turning out kinda cartoony perportion whys which is fine with me cause i like the way he looks, and with 3 kids i kinda try to stay away from ultra scary as they are always around and im trying to teach them that this sort of thing is nothing to fear.