3DCoat Forums

Creature

chris_solo

• Advanced Member

...start new project, maybe I'll try rendering in Octane render for the end.

for the moment I place the shapes,

Once happy I will push the details on his face and the textures.

++Chris

post-1878-0-48893700-1360280223_thumb.jp

post-1878-0-05244100-1360280235_thumb.jp

post-1878-0-84033100-1360280244_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• Contributor

I like this! Nice job!

The only comment I have is that he looks like he is feeling sad. The area around his eyes are all scrunched up and worried. If you are going for a more neutral facial expression, I would try to open up/relax that area a bit.

• Advanced Member

@Tony Nemo, no... good point :)

It is true that I didn't pay attention! and you have information on this phenomenon?!

@TimmyZDesign, ok, I will try

thanks for comments guys.

++Chris

• Advanced Member

you are mysterious and you don't say enough .... I can tell you that the general representation of alien or creatures or has always been to show large skulls (Alien movie), but this approach is far from your mind, I think you talk about other things, right?

++Chris

• Contributor

I'm sorry if my remarks seem too cryptic. What struck me was a feature of your style that satisfied you enough to be repeated in several of your models. Perhaps I should curb my curiosity as it could only be satisfied by introspection on your part and I'm sure you have more exciting pursuits than a bit of psychological trivia. In my own imagination, any design of an alien would need a plausible evolutionary origin (Klingon ladies must have fancied facial ridges for them to have come about). Anyway, I see that both of us are waiting for Octane to have a C4D interface.

• Advanced Member

I agree with what you said :) , but I also like the how and why of things it's always interesting to try to understand...

It's true that in the movement of creation, sometimes we can't forget to ask the right questions about the evolution of imaginary creatures.

Otherwise I rather wait for Octane Lightwave interface ^^

++Chris

• 1 month later...