3DCoat Forums

This is URGENT !!!!!

• Advanced Member

How about a forum section simply titled .... by one word ... "HELP" ?

Why so complicated and arbitrary breakdown in form sections ? Weird ... after all these years.

Why does help need to be URGENT ?

Edited by Javis
Please don't ever post "questions" like this in the Urgent section. We use this section for actually helping people that need it urgently, not for crying wolf. Thanks.

Why so complicated and arbitrary breakdown in form sections ? Weird ... after all these years.

The same reason we have red and yellow street lights I suppose. To define levels of urgency. People, in turn, use this to find out about things that others deem as critical to save themselves some work. That's what I did and found this. I must admit that I am a little disappointed. Doesn't seem that urgent ;)

The same reason we have red and yellow street lights I suppose. To define levels of urgency. People, in turn, use this to find out about things that others deem as critical to save themselves some work. That's what I did and found this. I must admit that I am a little disappointed. Doesn't seem that urgent ;)

Precisely.

Your post is NOT urgent. Do NOT post in here again unless it is urgent, especially with something so trivial.

• Like 1