3DCoat Forums

This is the alien beast completed. This was sculpted and painted in 3d coat and rendered in Vue 10 complete. This is the first organic sculpt that I have done. Had a blast learning the 3d coat way! Now to put it into a complete scene with his alien master.

post-8770-0-12105500-1362375433_thumb.pn

post-8770-0-74155900-1362375449_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Приветствую всех помогите, не могу разобраться как выкладывать тут картинки, долго уже пробую выложить и ужасно туплю :-), кому не сложно покажите как это сделать, заранее благодарю вас.

Thanks Garagarape. The master is taking a little while to complete as I am trying to figure out what style of wear for an alien. I'll probably post that in the WIP forum to start.

Приветствую всех помогите, не могу разобраться как выкладывать тут картинки, долго уже пробую выложить и ужасно туплю :-), кому не сложно покажите как это сделать, заранее благодарю вас.

Вы должны нажать на кнопку Choose Files, которая находится под надписью (с рисунком скрепочки) Attach Files. Если её нет под полем для текста, возможно нужно нажать More Reply Options (это когда вы отвечаете на чей-то пост)

post-896-0-57929800-1363611519_thumb.jpg