PSD-little textures adjusting

BP3D-some pores adding

Hair module

C4D/GI rendering

PSD for finlatouch

not finished yet :-)

giu.jpg

Cheers Pavel

Really excellent work! There is something to be said for 100% hand painted textures, they take a long time to make but the results are a much more vibrant color map. Reminds me of the Drake's Fortune models(also hand painted completely). I think the only thing you need now is some blue/red pigment hue variation on some spots, but it could be a style choice. Looks great, nonetheless.

• Advanced Member
Really excellent work! There is something to be said for 100% hand painted textures, they take a long time to make but the results are a much more vibrant color map. Reminds me of the Drake's Fortune models(also hand painted completely). I think the only thing you need now is some blue/red pigment hue variation on some spots, but it could be a style choice. Looks great, nonetheless.

THX

You are right, but as I said before I hope I will have a time for part of body and Head will be height mx 300-350 points and there will be not a chance for super hifh res details :-)

THX!

Pavel