3DCoat Forums

Payment now processed!!

I'm sorry, but for $84, I can't understand how anyone can groan or moan about the price. Look at the differences between the first release of V3 and the current V4, not to mention you get to use live beta versions between full licence releases.

Thanks Andrew and the team for this excellent piece of software.

Ricky.

Thanks Andrew for this update, I have one!!! :)

++Chris

hello! Congrats on the new release, looks awesome!

I have a problem: I own a licence of 3dcoat on steam, which I bought during the "free update to v4" period. Today when I opened steam it automatically updated 3dcoat to v4 but now when I open 3dcoat it tells me that my copy is not registered and I can chose between 2 options: run the trial or buy a licence... what should I do? When I start the program it shows my key, but then all the time it starts it always give me the same message.

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by Bernardo

hello! Congrats on the new release, looks awesome!

I have a problem: I own a licence of 3dcoat on steam, which I bought during the "free update to v4" period. Today when I opened steam it automatically updated 3dcoat to v4 but now when I open 3dcoat it tells me that my copy is not registered and I can chose between 2 options: run the trial or buy a licence... what should I do? When I start the program it shows my key, but then all the time it starts it always give me the same message.

Thanks in advance! :)

Please send me to support@3d-coat.com your key. You may press RMB over 3D-Coat and extract key. Of course upg should be free for you.

Please send me to support@3d-coat.com your key. You may press RMB over 3D-Coat and extract key. Of course upg should be free for you.

Thank you for the super fast answer!

I just sent you an email.

I want to upgrade from v3 EDU to v4 PRO but can't figure out how to do that nor how much it costs.

They would if they could, but it's my understanding that their hands are tied. There is some hangup with Paypal in Ukraine, I believe. It only reaches a certain number of countries, and I don't believe that is on the list...so Plimus is the only option. You can always tranfers fund from Paypal to your bank and use your bankcard to make the transaction.

I recently purchased software from a company in St. Petersburg, Russia using PayPal. No problems.

I'm sure it would be worth the effort if this was made an option.

I recently purchased software from a company in St. Petersburg, Russia using PayPal. No problems.

I'm sure it would be worth the effort if this was made an option.

That doesn't mean Pilgway can receive funds from PayPal in Ukraine. Try this link and see if you can find Ukraine among the list, of countries you can send money (internationally) to.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=sLD9NTmOYRWPgTkLQcfPlnzdfTqrfux1JK9eAsIKpoL08mH1Pq5cgtEdTLi&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d14f86393d55a810282b64afed84968ec

I forgot to mention yesterday and thank Andrew plus team for I think releasing the most stable official version of 3DCoat yet... :good2:

Just been going through the manual. Well done to all who contributed on that. One thing I did notice (no biggy) is the second to last page appears to be blank - or a very thin horizontal page.

Agree with Digman, seems to be very stable too.

I bought 3D-Coat - Full Professional Version Win&Linux V3, so now i need to upgrade both keys (2x84$)?

You know, 5-6 yrs ago, who would have thunk it....that this little obscure app., that nobody had ever heard of (until Larry Shultz mentioned it on the Newtek Forums) would give the industry standard, ZBrush, a real run for it's money...and within such a short timeframe?

• Like 2

Just get my update ! :))

Thank you Andrew for the V4.

I can use another modeling package.

Edited by pixo

Upgraded my copy today; love it.

Thanks Andrew for a great program.

Mac Pro 6-Core Intel Xeon,2.66 GHz, 26 GB

downloading at this very moment. Can't wait to test it out. In the middle of a sculpt currently. Extremely happy with the upgrade pricing; This is high end stuff!!And I get the upgrade for 84$? Beautiful.

Just get my update ! :))

Thank you Andrew for the V4.

I can use another modeling package.

Sorry i meant i can't use something else anymore

I bought 3D-Coat - Full Professional Version Win&Linux V3, so now i need to upgrade both keys (2x84$)?

I bought the same thing and I also bought a Win&Mac license...I was able to update all 4 for $188

I believe the way it works is $84+$10 for the second license. I'm pretty sure Andrew mentioned that somewhere.

So you should only have to pay $94 if you update them both at the same time.

-G

• Like 1

I bought the same thing and I also bought a Win&Mac license...I was able to update all 4 for $188

I believe the way it works is $84+$10 for the second license. I'm pretty sure Andrew mentioned that somewhere.

So you should only have to pay $94 if you update them both at the same time.

-G

Thx for reply!!

The live clay section of the v4 user manual has a lot of good information. :)

I agree. Artman did a fantastic job on it. Only issue is a few typos throughout. Maybe Greg can proofread it once more and make the corrections.

I agree. Artman did a fantastic job on it. Only issue is a few typos throughout. Maybe Greg can proofread it once more and make the corrections.

It was my first time dealing with pdfs so i used photoshop saving my psds as pdfs wih text,I though it would allow me to edit the text in a pdf editor afterward but it seems I could only select /copy the text it was impossible to edit it, I thought I could edit since I could select/copy the text...I even installed acrobat to see if something could be done but still the text was uneditable(at this point I didnt have the original psds anymore).I feel so bad for those typos,they are so obvious. :( And as for Greg well, he had the entire manual to deal with which is quite an enormous task so I dont think he should have had to correct my typos.