3DCoat Forums

3d coat fundamentals book

shedman1983

• Reputable Contributor

someone with a good reputation needs to make a request to Pilgway to make some or make some sort of petition on this site to have them made.

There was one person, with a training background (Dewayne Ferguson), who was going to undertake it back when V3 came out, but the speed of development and tool name changes happen so often, by the time the book got published it would somewhat obsolete.

• Like 1

I have been in contact with Andrew Shpagin (support@3d-coat.com) and he said

There are no books about 3D-Coat because program evolves so quickly that any book will be not actual in 1 or 1.5 years

I recommend you our youtube channel
and tutorials section -
You may also use V4 manual -

Hope this helps anyone looking for books

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

I would love to have had a book to help me along when I got started with this. Now, I feel like I have a good workflow both internally to 3DC and externally using it in my overall workflow.

Edited by alvordr

• Advanced Member

Yes I prefer books as well...actually I find the rapid development & changes one of the biggest turn offs with 3DC....

Cheers

I was in talks with a publisher, but frankly, 3DCs development is too fast to keep a book up to date with 3DC. I decided it wasn't going to be worth the investment, since the book would be outdated by the time it would be released.